Current Owners: Please Click on Owners Portal to access your information.
- Market ready inspections will be performed and documented in advance of renting each unit
- All units will be advertised on a vacancy listing when notice is received.
- Advertisements and marketing will begin when the keys are received.
- All potential applicants will be required to submit an application and will be evaluated based on their credit, criminal screening, rental history, employment stability, and other historical information received.
- 12 month leases for all apartments will be signed and the required security deposits will be collected.
- All leases signed will be the standard Realtor Association leases. We include eight additional addendums that cover various matters related to occupying a property managed by our company.
Management and Financial Services:
-A manager will be assigned to oversee your account and will act as the main point of contact as well as the main point of contact for the residents. The manager will be responsible for all correspondence, account activity, and reporting. They will be required to meet performance objectives related to occupancy, delinquency, expenses, and resident retention. The manager will be supported by team members in the areas of accounting, leasing, and maintenance.
-Collections: We have the ability to receive payments from tenants by check, money order, ACH, and on demand payments. All residents will be expected to pay their rents according to their leases.
-We will document all maintenance requests and we will track them to completion to ensure that you are never put into a liable situation.
-We will perform onsite inspections and property visits as needed.
-We will provide monthly reporting which can include; cash flow statements and income and expense reports.
-We can provide you with whatever level maintenance services you desire from full service to service requests and maintenance reporting.
-We have a 24 hour emergency line so that our residents can reach us whenever they have an emergency.